Project Sponsor: USGS Grand Canyon Monitoring Research Center
Project Location: Grand Canyon, AZ
Basic description of types of methods used (not a complete description).
A few bullets about the preliminary findings. Change to Results when project is complete.
A few bullets about the preliminary conclusions (if any) or future work. This should be future project work in beginning, and at end follow up to the project.
- USGS: Dynamism and Persistence of Eddy Sand Bars in Grand Canyon
- DOE/ICRRR: Geomorphic Change Detection in the Grand Canyon
- Poster: Kasprak A and Wheaton J. 2011. Morphodynamic Modeling of Gravel Bed Rivers: a Step-Length Based Approach, AGU Fall Meeting 2011. American Geophysical Union: San Francisco, CA. EP23C-0778.
- Kilham N, Schmidt JC and Wheaton JM. 2011. Analysis of Historical Longitudinal Profiles of the Colorado River Downstream From Glen Canyon Dam, 1965-2009: Draft Final Report, Intermountain Center for River Restoration and Rehabilitation, Logan, Utah.
- Datasets will be posted where and when ... as part of data managenet plan.