bridge creek BDS Structures
Related links & research
- NOAA: Linking Fisheries, beaver, geomorphic and physical habitat monitoring data to better understand the effectiveness of restoration efforts in Bridge Creek
- Integrated Status & Effectiveness Monitoring Program
- ISEMP - Bridge Creek Intensively Monitored Watershed
- Bridge Creek IMW Collaborators Pages
- Columbia Habitat Monitoring Program
- CHAMP - Bridge Creek Sites
Presentations from this Project
- Poster: Wheaton JM, Welsh S, Bouwes N, Pollock M. 2010. Beaver Dam Failure and Abandonment: Complexity Lost? Gravel Bed Rivers VII. Tadoussac, Quebec, Canada.
- 2011. De Meurichy K, Wheaton J, Welsh S and Consolati F. Bridge Creek IMW Topographic and Aerial Photography Surveys: 2010-2011 Deliverables Ecogeomorphology and Topographic Analysis Lab, Utah State University, Prepared for Eco Logical Research and NOAA, Logan, Utah, 59 pp.
- Google Earth Tour of 2009 BDSS Structures
- April 2010 Drone Survey Imagery
- NOAA ISEMP - Watershed Sciences - Bridge Creek, Oregon LiDAR Survey, 2005 - Hosted by OpenTopography.org
- 2009-2011 ET-AL Topographic Surveys for Geomorphic Change Detection - Available to collaborators on isemp.egnyte.com
- 2009-2011 ET-AL Topographic Surveys cross-walked into CHaMP compliant form - Coming soon on champmonitoring.org
PROJECT DETAILSProject PI: Joseph Wheaton
Project Personnel from ET-AL: Kenny DeMeurichy, Florie Consolati, & Sonya Welsh (formerly)
Project Collaborators: Nick Bouwes (ELR), Nick Webber (ELR), Michael Pollock (NOAA), Chris Jordan (NOAA), Carol Volk (South Fork Research)
Funding Source: Bonneville Power Authority - Sub-award to USU from Eco Logical Research, Inc.
Project Start Date: July, 2009
Project End Date (anticipated): Indefinite